There are some things we would like you (“You” and “User”) to know about our terms and conditions for use of this Site, its content, downloadable templates, and services:
Who May Use Jeff Neil’s New Career Breakthrough (the “Site”)
(1) Individual Membership
If You have purchased an individual membership to the Site, You may access and use it for one person (Yourself) only. You may not transfer, sell, license or lend Your password to another person or organization. You may use Your password to access the Site an unlimited number of times from any computer with Internet access, within the timeframe of your membership. The Site reserves the right to limit the number of IP address (Internet Protocol address) from which You may access the Site per day.
(2) Career Development Professionals (e.g., Career Coaches, Career Counselors, Resume Writers, Recruiters, College Career Services Professionals) ONLY if You obtain a special license from Jeff Neil (Jeff@BeYourBestCoaching.com) may You use the Site to offer a free- or fee-based service of creating a resume for someone other than Yourself, help that person create his or her resume, or assist in his or her career clarity or job search, within the terms of Your license agreement.
(3) Organizations (e.g., career centers, family support centers)
All the content on this Site is protected under copyright laws and may not be copied or reproduced in any form or medium.
Viewing, Downloading, and Using Information, Templates, Forms, & Other Content (Collectively “Content”)
All Content are provided with the understanding that they are created as suggestions for what to write in Your Content, and how to format Your Content. The Site does not guarantee results from using the content, and cannot be held liable for what You write as a result of following suggestions in the site Content.
You may not distribute or sell the Content as hardcopy, electronic, or any other form. You may not use the Content for professional purposes (such as career advisement, career counseling or professional resume writing) without a specific license agreement to do so.
By using this Site, or information linked from this Site, You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the Site and the Internet. We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Site, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Site or on the Internet generally, and the Site or its parent company shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely Your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Site or on the Internet generally. We do not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. the Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
Mission & Disclaimer
Our mission is to help people identify job and career options and conduct a successful job search. To the best of our knowledge, all information on the Site is accurate. We are focused on providing strategies, templates, samples, how-to articles, tips and learning exercises. In some cases we may recommend professional businesses and services. We cannot guarantee that this material or these services are going to make Your career clarity, resume, LinkedIn profile, job search or interview successful.
Third-Party Content & Services: Limitation of Liability
To bring You reputable content and services, we network with a variety of organizations and websites. We do not endorse these organizations and websites. Our entire liability under or arising out of Your use of the Site’s content and services shall be limited to the amount paid for the Site membership. Delivery of all free and fee-based services are governed by separate agreement between You and the service provider.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any Document or content found on the Internet, and we caution You to make sure that You completely understand the risks before retrieving any Doc or content on the Internet. Please Note: We may or may not have direct affiliations with the external websites linked to and do not necessarily endorse these external websites, nor have they endorsed the Site. We believe these external websites to be run by reputable organizations and to contain accurate and useful information. However, the software, links and content found on these external websites are not under our control and therefore we cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety or suitability of this material.
We respect Your privacy and do not send SPAM e-mails. We do not sell or share our customer list. We periodically send newsletters, updates and special offers to Users. Users may opt-out at anytime and are permanently removed from the list upon request.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR JEFF NEIL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR INCOME) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR CONTENT OR SERVICES. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AT OUR OPTION, EITHER RETURN OF THE FEES PAID FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR REPLACEMENT OF CONTENT AND SERVICES TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
You may not use the content on the Site for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. We reserve the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
– Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from the Site.
– Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
– Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Site for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
– Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups. - Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from the Site.
– Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on the Site, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
– Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Site.
– Distributing viruses to or from the Site systems.
– Disrupting any Site newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
– Posting or transmitting any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
– Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
– Interfering with other users’ use of the Site.
– Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not our intent to discourage You from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, the Site reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.